- There is no point in explaining depression to anyone. The only persons who will truly understand it are those who have been there and have survived it.
- There are 2 circumstances that will enable you to know people. One, when you’re left with nothing. Two, when they are left with nothing.
- Riding an airplane is like being in a military facility. You are told what to do at what time and at what pace.
- Destiny, if put in non-religious wordings, is slavery. You exist and die according to your owner’s wishes.
- There are so many emotions that languages will never be able to describe. Sometimes the best way to define them is to not define them at all.
- Making a self-sacrificing and self-defeating decision for love does not necessarily make you love yourself any less.